Sunday, March 30, 2014

Chic Tags Sunday Challenge: All About You

Today on Chic Tags, the team is doing another fun challenge!  How guilty are we of not scrapping about ourselves? So, how about doing a page all about you? I know I find it hard to scrap only about myself...usually my pages are about my children or family.
 
 
I used papers from Happy Place and School House for my page. Before adhering any paper down, I added some modeling paste for my background by using one of Teresa Collins Designs' new Basically Essential stencils and paste.  Love the effect it gives!
 
 
One of the mini icons from Happy Place. I love using them on my projects!

 
This journaling card is from the Autumn Days collection. I thought the colors went perfect with the patterned papers!

 
A photo topper from Autumn Days...I affixed it with a staple plus added one of Studio Calico's new gold stars!

 
I love the Everyday Life II tags! They are perfect to slide under a photo. I added some bakers twine from Whisker Graphics!

 
Here, I added some ink splatter and enamel dots to give my page more color.
 
 
 
I cut white cardstock stars on my Silhouette and added them to my page. I love the white-on-white effect!   I also added this tag from Autumn Days and stamp from the January Exclusive Set.

 
Thanks for reading! Please go check out the rest of the teams' pages on the blog and leave them some love!  I hope you'll be inspired to scrap about yourself too!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment