Friday, April 11, 2014

Chic Tags: Rock the Block

Happy Friday! I'm up on the Chic Tags blog today with a layout in which I combined a few collections. One of the many things I love about Chic Tags is that you can mix and match tags and papers!
 
 
 
Here, I used the School House Label Stickers under my photo.  The colors are lovely. 
 
 
 
The Everyday Life II tags are versatile and can be used with many lines...even if they are not Chic Tags.  I used this tag for my journaling. I also added a label sticker and photo topper from the Good Tidings collection. 

More Good Tidings goodies....in the corner, I used a small piece of patterned paper followed by layering with label stickers.  I used the "#besties" stamp from the School House Clear Stamp set. 
 
 
Gold is a hot trend right now! I love these gold foil letter stickers and rub ons from Good Tidings!   It goes to show they aren't only for Christmas! :)  
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you are having a good day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment