Saturday, April 5, 2014

Teresa Collins Designs Daily Stories: Adorable

Happy Saturday! It's finally the weekend and the sun is out today!  I've had a looong week though...so I'm feeling run down.  My husband has been dealing with back issues, plus I started covering a maternity leave at my old dental office.  I wasn't supposed to start for another two weeks but she went early.
 
Yesterday I had a layout up on Teresa Collins Design Team blog I created with Daily Stories. This is one of my all time favorite collections of Teresa's!  I love the colors and prints!  The grey/white stripes with pink and blue are lovely! I knew I wanted to use it with this adorable photo of my niece! 
 
 
 
I created a banner with pieces from the Daily Stories Ephemera pack, as well as ones I cut out of patterned paper. 
 
I stitched through and then added sequins, buttons, and decorative brads.

 
Loving the chipboard sentiments! Perfect to accent your photos!  Each collection comes with two 6x12 sheets!
 
 
I used another pennant from the Ephemera pack, as well as a hand punched and attached to the top of my photo. I feel this is a perfect way to "adhere" the photo overlays. The nice thing is that they have a bit of static so they cling to the pictures pretty well. 

 
I cut my title from the Silhouette in white cardstock. I also added a cute little stamped arrow from the Daily Stories Clear Stamp set!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out Teresa's blog to see her NEW collections: Urban Market and Something Wonderful!
 

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout Jennifer! I love the banner and those big sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so talented ! This layout is gorgeous, I pinned it !

    ReplyDelete