Thursday, April 17, 2014

Teresa Collins Designs' Hello My Name Is: Love With All Your Heart

Hello friends...sorry for my absence. I haven't been keeping up with my blogging. I started covering a maternity leave at my old job (I'm a dental hygienist) and we've been dealing with sickness going through our house.  I'm fighting a bad cold and seriously, ain't nobody got time for that.  We are having a houseful for Easter and it seems I have a to-do list a mile long.  I realize though that it will get done. And no it doesn't have to be perfect. 
 
 
So, today I have a layout up on the Teresa Collins Designs' Design Team blog using the
Hello My Name Is collection.  I really like the crisp look of this line. The blacks, reds, and greys mix so well together.  But hey...this is Teresa we're talking about and the woman knows her colors! 
 
I took this adorable photo of my nephew and husband this past Christmas and knew I wanted to use this line!
 
 
There is never a shortage of selection on embellishments! You can spy the corner of the cute Photo Overlay I used.  I'm telling you...they are fun to add to your projects!  I then used the coordinating Decorative Tape, a chipboard heart from the Chipboard Elements, and a couple pieces from the Ephemera Pack. I love to layer my embellies as you can see!  I then added a cute arrow stamp from the Clear Stamp Set.
 
 
Any of my scrappy friends know that I love me some banners. I like to create them...probably a little too much! LOL  But here is another one!  Teresa includes cute pennants in her collections so she is speaking my language!   Both the Chipboard Elements and Ephemera Pack have pennants that I used; I also hand punched pennants from the 6x6 Paper Pad. I enjoy using the smaller prints for items like these. To finish, I added some decorative brads after stitching through the top. 

 
A few of the A sides of this collection have different size journaling cards that you can cut out. Perfect for layering under your photos or using in pocket scrapbooking!  Here, I used this tabbed card from the "Love" print. 

 
Loving the Die Cut Wood pieces too!  This camera is adorable and I love using them to accent my pages.

 
I used this multi-word chipboard heart from the Chipboard Elements...I thought it was perfect for my title! 

 
I cut my title with my Silhouette and white cardstock...I'm really loving the white-on-white look right now!  This adorable cut file is by Loni Stevens and the file number is 25021.

 
Thanks for looking today!  Be sure to check out Teresa's blog to see her NEW mid release collections:  Urban Market and Something Wonderful! They start shipping next week!  I cannot wait to get ahold of them! A week from tomorrow, I am again traveling up to Chicago to help Teresa teach!  She will be at Creative Cards and Crafts in Villa Park, IL April 25th and 26th.  As of now, all of her classes are sold out!  But if you are in the area, stop by to say hi! 
Have a great day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment